Friday, May 19, 2023

2023 Trip to the Spring Fling, Page 4

 Warmer than last night (down to 38°F) but 62°F in the trailer with my electric heater. This morning the Sewer Hose Toss was held: The winner was Dick at 50'. By the end, the hose was in shreds, but everyone had a great time!

Sewer Hose Toss

After that I did a walk around the campground and took a bunch of photos.  Rather than try to post them all here (very slow internet today) here is a link to today's webpage.

Still no word on the truck at noon...

Cell data is all over the place. Today AT&T was either slow or dead, while Verizon had no problem posting photos.  Later in the day both were slow.

I did get a campground staff member to hook up a HDMI cable to the TV in the pavilion where I'm doing the photo workshop - hope everything goes smoothly.

The truck was finished around 12:45. $542.00 for the parts & labor. They replaced a hose, sensors & the thermostat. I sure hope it is fixed, but won't know until I'm on the road with the trailer. 

I got back to the campground around 1:40 and went to the pavilion to set up for the workshop. Good attendance & they seemed to enjoy it. It was the first time I was able to have great video support for a campground workshop which helped.

I did another loop around the campground; I think I have covered all of us. I also got a start on the pot luck dinner preparations & will add more later.

 A good time for all at the pot luck & the prizes given out afterward.  A link to the 2023 Spring Fling has lots of photos of the pot luck and more.  

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment