Thursday, February 14, 2019

Day 194, Thursday, February 14 , 2019 -SARA Rodeo Grounds, Lake Havasu City, AZ, Day 4

Thursday, February 14 , 2019 -SARA Rodeo Grounds, Lake Havasu City, AZ, Day 4 - 0 Miles, 8,176.8 Miles for the Trip

Happy Valentine's Day!

Another quiet, boring day. It rained most of the night, and all day long. Nothing heavy, but my rain gauge shows 1", enough that flash flooding is predicted for the area. No flooding here at the rodeo grounds, although many parts of the roads & walkways are muddy. At 4:00, I'm still down 35 amp hours from full. The heavy clouds only let an amp or two through to the panels. This is one of the few times I wish I had a small generator. I can hear them running all over the grounds. I did see a 900 watt propane (no gas) Ryobe generator that looked interesting - I'll have to think about it...

Dinner will be a chicken pot pie cooked in the oven.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment