Sunday, December 23, 2018

Day 141, Sunday, December 23, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 16

Sunday, December 23, 2018 - La Posa West, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 16 - 0 Miles, 8,082.2 Miles for the Trip

No new news of the effect of the shutdown on the campground. After breakfast at the Bad Boy Cafe, I came back to the trailer, did some reading, both on line & a book, then put together my Christmas Newsletter. I've been sending an emailed newsletter rather than Christmas cards for the last couple of years. I'm sorry I miss those without email addresses, but my mailing list is probably outdated, so half the cards wouldn't get there.

That was about it for the day.

Dinner was a Marie Callender's Sweet & Savory Sesame Chicken Microwaved dinner.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment