Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day 53, Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - Oakridge RV Park, Oakridge, OR, Day 3

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - Oakridge RV Park, Oakridge, OR, Day 3, 0 Miles, 1,143.4 Towing Miles For the Trip

I went to bed with the electric heater on low & while it was another 49°F morning, it wasn't as cold in the trailer as yesterday.

Today was domestic day. I did laundry in the campground laundromat.  A bit crowded - no folding tables, chairs, etc.  Just enough room for two washers & two dryers. ($1.25 to wash and $1.00 or $1.25 to dry, depending on which dryer you chose - both the same model dryer, but different prices. One cycle was enough to dry my clothes. I also changed the sheets on the bed.

Other than that, it was a quiet day. No trips to town or long walks - I just goofed off. A very warm day, hitting 85° late afternoon. I sat outside and read for much of the afternoon.

Dinner was a chicken taco, made with leftover chicken from Sunday, along with the leftover macaroni & cheese.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment