Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Day 100, Tuesday, February 7, 2017, Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7

Happy Hour
Tuesday, February 7, 2017, Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7, 0 Miles, 4,003.9 Miles For the Trip

Another nice night and beautiful sunrise. I took a long walk before breakfast, then hung out at the registration table next door to my trailer. It was quite windy all day - we had to add rocks to weigh down the books on the free table as well as the registration forms.

After lunch I checked with Quiet Times & found my package from the grandkids arrived. I picked it up & found a treasure trove of crackers, candy, cards & even a puzzle, as well as some new photographs of the girls. Thanks all!

Back at the campsite I made a round of some of the new trailers, took some people photos, then headed back for the happy hour, complete with live music. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was a chicken leg quarter & some parmesan noodles.

Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment