Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 89, Friday, January 27, 2017, La Posa West, Quartzsite AZ, Day 32

Friday, January 27, 2017, La Posa West, Quartzsite AZ, Day 32, 0 Miles, 3,991.7 Miles For the Trip

I don't know what had so many people at the Bad Boy Cafe yesterday, but this morning at the same time there was no line. I had a huge ham & cheese omelet.

After breakfast it was back to the trailer & inside. While last night was warmer than the night before, the wind this morning is around 20MPH with 35MPH gusts. That makes it far too cool to sit around outside. Around 10:00 I got a call from a Casita owner I've "met" on one of the Casita Forums, and finally met in real life. Claire stopped by with some other Casita owners, Richard & Vicky who are in the process of buying an Escape 21. They (Richard & Vicky) lived in my home town of Oswego for a year or two before moving to Syracuse. They checked out my 17 & Greg's 21 for ideas for the build sheet they are putting together for their new trailer.

After that I headed over to the Big Tent for the last time to pick up more free stuff. More LED flashlights, some Jelly Bellies, and, after a spin of the dial at Progressive, a "T" shirt.

Back at the trailer I read for a bit, then headed to Sweet Darleen's for the Friday Fish Dinner. They still have not started back the "All you can eat" dinner, but there was plenty on the plate, and no wait for seating.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment