Saturday, November 19, 2016

Day 20, Saturday, November 19, 2016, Stonebridge RV Park, Sweeny, TX, Day 2

Saturday, November 19, 2016, Stonebridge RV Park, Sweeny, TX, Day 2, 0 Miles, 2065.3 Miles For the Trip

Today was domestic day. Cleaned the trailer, changed the sheets on the bed, did a load of laundry, and took a shower. The showers are individual bathrooms, but poor lighting, at least in the shower. A little cool, but we are having a cool day - it only hit 64°F, was 50°F last night, and is expected to get into the low 40's tonight. There was lots of air conditioning in the bathrooms & even the laundry, but no heat.

I finished Run, and recommend it to all. I'm now starting Janet Evanovich's Tricky Twenty-Two. At least Evanovich started out with numbers. I wonder what Sue Grafton is going to do with her Kinsey Millhone books - she is now up to "X", with only 2 letters left.

No photos today. Dinner is a Marie Callender Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie.

Until Tomorrow -

2 comments:

  1. Where will you be at Christmas? What will you be doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas? I don'e even know where I'll be for Thanksgiving! I suspect I will be in Quartzsite, AZ by then.

      Delete