Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chittenango Falls, NY

Chittenango Falls, Chittenango Falls State Park, NY
Another Fall, time for a trip to my favorite waterfall, Chittenango Falls. It is located in the Chittenango Falls State Park about 20 miles east of Syracuse, NY. While not the largest waterfall in New York (I believe there is one called Niagara Falls), it is a beautiful combination of multiple drops and sections. This is the first time I've visited the falls on a Sunday, and I couldn't believe the crowd. The parking lot was full, and you actually had to wait for a break in the foot traffic going across the bridge at the bottom of the falls.

While we have had better fall color, I took a couple of photos of the falls, then headed upstream for one of the creek.  More photos from this trip at Chittenango Falls, 2014.  Even more on my Chittenenago Falls State Park page.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment