Saturday, August 24, 2024

Pickin' in the Pasture, Day 3

 Another cool night with a bit of furnace running, but up to 65°F outside by 9:30. I had a Texas toast breakfast sandwich (egg, bacon, sausage, cheese on Texas toast) at the food truck. A bit greasy, but great.

Back at the trailer I started putting together today's page.  Here are a couple of photos, but check out today's Pickin' in the Pasture page for many more.


Troy Engle and Southern Skies

The Kevin Prater Band

The Little Roy and Lizzy Show

Tomorrow I'll be heading home.  If I remember, I'll a post when I get there, but if not, the next trip will be to the Michigan Algonac (but at Lakeport State Park this year) rally leaving Oswego on September 3rd.

Until Then - 

2 comments:

  1. Did you make it home OK Jon? Nothing posted since last Saturday. Said you were heading home the next day. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made it home & forgot to post a "At Home" post. Hope I'll do better next week when I head to the Algonac Rally at Lakeport State Park in MI.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete