Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Imperial Dam BLM LTVA, CA, Day 3

Exercise Class
Wednesday, February 17, 2016, Imperial Dam BLM LTVA, CA, Day 3, 0 Miles, 4134.6 Miles for the Trip

Another hot, quiet day at Imperial Dam. Very windy. A bit of a pain - If you keep the windows open, everything inside gets covered with dust, but if you close them, the trailer gets too hot. One of the few times I wish I had hookups so I could close up the trailer & run the air conditioner.

I spent most of the day sitting in the shade outside the trailer. There was an exercise class in the Ramada - interesting that many of the participants didn't walk to it, but drove in their cars...

I made a grilled chicken burger for lunch, and will have something light when it cools off.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment