Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 14 & the Quartzsite Fiberglass Rally Day 7

Heading Out
Sunday, February 14, 2016, Dome Rock BLM Area, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 14, 0 Miles, 4,057.9 Miles for the Trip
Quartzsite Fiberglass Rally Day 7

Another warm day, far too warm for Valentine's day. While there are still a few of us left, most of the trailers headed home today. During the afternoon, the wind picked up enough that awnings started being retracted & stuff not tied down needed to be chased. It also spreads a layer of grit over just about everything. I tried sitting out, but the wind made it too cool in the shade, and the sun was too hot when you were out of it. I know, it could be worse. I talked with friends in Binghamton, NY & it was 6°F. I did take the time to read the Syracuse Post Standard - not much new in upstate NY...

After a full day of doing nothing but saying good by to those that left, I headed to Sweet Darlene's for a last dinner. I had a Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich & baked potato for dinner.

Until tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Where next???.....I've enjoyed following along...Horst sends

    ReplyDelete