Wednesday, January 10, 2024

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 87

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 41 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Another 34°F night here at the park with a 39°F morning walk. It is getting crowded on this side of the road - there are now 7 RVs with little room for any more unless the management asks the 2 taking up 2 sites to move into one. The other side of the road here in the overflow area now has only 2 RVs so a few more will fit there.

I didn't do much other than read today. Current book is Wolf Lake by John Verdon. I read Think of a Number, the Dave Gurney #1 in the series; this is #5. I guess if I read any more they won't be in order. Current audio book is Ragnar Jonasson's The Island, a new author, and described as an Icelandic thriller.

I sat out in the Clam for a bit during the afternoon, but it is just on the edge of comfortable at 60°F. I refilled the hummingbird feeder and moved back inside. No hummingbirds arrived in the hour I sat in the Clam, but the bees were at it in about 10 minutes.  While grilling my chicken thigh a hummingbird found the replaced feeder.

Dinner was a grilled chicken thigh & a salad.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment