Sunday, January 28, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 105

Sunday, January 28, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 59 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

I started the morning with the Weekend Edition Puzzle. While I've never sent one in, I do sometimes get the weekly puzzle, and play along with the week's winner.

After that is was a walk around the park. Building 11 is evidently having some problems - I stopped in on my walk to use the bathroom, and all the urinals & toilets were covered with plastic & yellow caution tape. The showers were OK, at least someone was in one of them.

After breakfast I did my usual forum & journal reading, then took down more of the stuff inside the Clam. It is now empty except for a chair - I'll take it down either tomorrow or Tuesday. I finished Cadfael #20 Brother Cadfael's Penance, and with that, the series. Started on Charlie Donlea's Don't Believe It, this month's unlimited borrow at all the library sites (at least the three I belong to). I've read some of her other books and enjoyed them.

I made my usual Sunday phone calls and all are doing well. It is snowing in the Catskills & Binghamton, and nice weather in Golden, CO. Here it hit 76°F this afternoon. It has turned a bit hazy, but little wind so it is nice to sit outside.

Dinner was a Healthy Choice Sweet & Sour Chicken Steamer.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment