Saturday, January 13, 2024

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 90

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 44 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Back to being the only Escape trailer in the park (and probably the smallest RV). A cool walk at 36°F this morning, but clear skies that made it feel warmer. 

I didn't do much other than pick up a couple of packages at the office. The new Otter Defender Pro iPhone case was a struggle to insert the phone, and it won't allow wireless charging on my stand even though the specifications listed on the Amazon description page says it does; I'm about to give up on finding a case that works. On the other hand, the new wallet card sleeves worked fine.

I finished White River Burning, and started John Verdon's Dave Gurney #2, Shut Your Eyes Tight. I don't enjoy reading the books out of order, so I'll hold off on more of the series unless I start on #7. I received notice that my hold on Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin was available, so I downloaded it to the Kindle; it will be my next book.

It hit 62°F by late afternoon, so I sat outside in the sun reading & watching the hummingbirds feed.

Dinner was a Benihana Hibachi Chicken & Rice Bowl with Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia for dessert.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment