Saturday, January 27, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 104

Saturday, January 27, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 58 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Just in case you are wondering how much advertisers find out about you, my latest example from a couple of days ago. I mentioned in my journal post that I was looking at my cell phone & cell modem providers. Starting yesterday, my Facebook feed was filled with ads by cell phone providers; never had any before the post.

Another cool morning at 47°F, but like yesterday, the near cloudless day warmed things up quickly; 73°F by 2:20. For my morning walk I headed to the Swap Meet. Everything the same as ever, except, no Verizon, not that I suspect they can do anything practical to make a temporary increase in my data allocation. As long as I was at that end of the parks, I went to the Black Pearl for breakfast. 

I spent most of the afternoon reading. I finished Cadfael #19 - The Holy Thief, and started Ellis Peters's last Cadfael book - #20 Brother Cadfael's Penance. Sorry to see the series end - I've enjoyed all of them.

 During a break from reading I took the sides off the Clam & moved everything but the table into the truck & the toaster oven into the trailer. I'll put both of them away tomorrow since I'm going to save heating up the trailer by cooking my dinner (a turkey pot pie) in the Clam. The trailer made it up to 82°F before I fired up the AC for a bit.

As mentioned, dinner was a Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie (the "new" smaller size).

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment