Monday, January 29, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 106

Monday, January 29, 2024 - La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ, Day 60 - 0 Miles, 3,402.3 Miles for the trip 

Another warm, beautiful day. Almost too warm at 81°F at 3:45. I sat outside in the shade of the Clam, deciding to leave it up until the last minute and took a few bird photos:

Vermilion Flycatcher


Vermilion Flycatcher

Northern Mockingbird

Anna's Hummingbird

I finished Charlie Donlea's Don't Believe It, and started A Glancing Light by Aaron Elkins. Still listening to Ruth Ware's The It Girl. I'd better finish soon; I only have a few days left on the loan. I'm listening at 1.4 speed, about as fast as I run the Libby app and still enjoy listening.

That was about it for the day.

Dinner was a Butterball Turkey Burger, and part of my last can of Bush Beans.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment