Monday, March 28, 2011

Same Old, Same Old

Today's Image - A Grey Jay along WA 20 in the Cascades.
















Not much new happening so this will be a short post.  The only thing on the RV is I ordered a Progressive Industries  surge protector with voltage protection to add to the trailer.  I'm not really sure I need it here in the east, however many of the places I plan to travel have some serious thunderstorms - I guess it is better safe than sorry!

My daughter Karin is still on schedule to give birth to my second granddaughter on April 10th, so I'm making plans for a visit to Washington DC.  Looks like I'll be a little late for the cherry blossoms.  I've only managed to catch them in full bloom once (in 2005) but I've been to the parade & festival a couple of times.

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. I can garentee ya it is fer more than just thunderstorms. It has saved the elctricals in old 5th wheel a time or two when we was in parks were the eclectricity weren't up to snuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I do use a multimeter to check when connection, but this is extra insurance, and, of course, works when aI'm not looking!

    ReplyDelete