Friday, January 24, 2020

Day 96, Friday, January 24, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 47

A little cloudy this morning, but a warm overnight in the 40's and it cleared up during the day, hitting 72°F during the afternoon.

After the 76 station coffee walk & breakfast, I sat out in the sun until it got too hot, then made a last round of the Big Tent. I didn't see anything I really needed, although I picked up a new oven thermometer. The one I have is difficult to read.

Back at the trailer it was more reading - current book is After The Flood, by Kassandra Montag, a depressing tale of life after all of the world but the mountains is flooded. While I have read a number of books based on this theme, this is one of the better ones.

There are still people moving into the campground. One very large class A decided to set up 10' in front of Ted's front door. Linda & Ted wandered over to suggest that it wasn't a good idea, and he moved. While the place is a bit crowded, there is still enough space that you don't need to encroach on your neighbor.

We sat around talking the rest of the afternoon, and I fired up the grill around 4:30.

Dinner was a Halibut fillet & a couple of spinach cakes.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment