Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Day 86, Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 37

I had a busy morning - went on line to pay my taxes, and found the Safari browser I use on my Mac does not work with my town's web page. While I like Safari, I've also had problems getting it to work with my on line bill paying system.

I eventually went to Firefox & found what I owed. I also called a couple of my doctors to have them call in a few prescriptions to the Blythe Rite Aid. While it is possible to have them transfered from my home Rite Aid (that, by now is probably a Walgreens) I've found it is more difficult, and takes longer to have a prescription transfered than it does to have a new one called in.

One nurse said that the doctor wouldn't be in until Thursday, so it probably wouldn't be ready until Friday, but I got a text 2 hours later telling me all the prescriptions were ready. So, a quick trip to Blythe. Actually, not so quick - Quartzsite is getting very busy, as was I 10. In any case, all went well & I made it back to the campground by 2:00.

I sat outside reading, then chatting with the group. Two more arrived late in the afternoon. We sat around a campfire until around 6:00 when I got cold enough to call it a night.

Dinner was a Beyond Burger, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables & watermelon for dessert.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment