Monday, January 13, 2020

Day 85, Monday, January 13, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 36

The Group Minus One
A beautiful day at Quartzsite, hitting 75°F by mid afternoon. I walked with Wayne to the 76 station for coffee. He has folded down the solar panels on the Sun Power trailer, and will be heading to the Roadrunner BLM campground for a rally tomorrow. Holly also headed out with her Casita.

With the nice weather I sat outside and read. Current book is The Beginning, by H. Claire Taylor, a satire on the second coming as a woman.

Throughout the afternoon the New Mexico & California contingent arrived. There are now 5 of us in the area, with another travel trailer on the way. You can only see a corner of the Class C from Las Cruces.

We said a bunch of hellos, then headed for dinner.

I microwaved the last of my frozen chili left from a batch I made last summer.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment