Thursday, January 23, 2020

Day 95, Thursday, January 23, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 46

Me at the Campfire
Another nice day. A little cooler overnight at 40°F than last night, but it hit 72°F during the afternoon. I hung around the trailer all day, doing some reading & talking with a diminishing crowd. Mel left yesterday and Joyce left this morning. We are down to 4. We did have a campfire last night & Joyce took a photo of me sitting at the fire.

I decided the best way to move it from my phone (she sent it as a message) was to use Air Drop for the first time. It worked, but it took me forever to find out where it landed on the Mac.

I tried to defrost a Halibut steak for dinner, but it was still frozen at 5:00. Instead, I had the left over pork chop & applesauce.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment