Saturday, May 10, 2014

Boardman Marina & RV Park, Day 2

Me Relaxing With a Book
Saturday, May 10, 2014, Boardman Marina & RV Park, Day 2, Boardman, OR - 0 miles, 8409.4 For the Trip

A very nice day today, with temperatures in the mid 60's and bright skies (lots of clouds mixed with blue). For those that are annoyed by trains, there is a railroad close to this end of the campground (although not much further away for most of the sites). Fairly heavy traffic during the day, but only a few toot their horns as they go by. Little traffic at night, and no horns. I took a photo of the marina at the campground - nice to see sailboats! For those that have never seen the Columbia River, I also took one of it. Finally, I used the self timer to take a photo of what I do on a pleasant day. Note the short hair! Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

About all I did for the day was read, relax, and take a shower.

I made a run to the local grocery store for milk, and gave in to Deli Fried Chicken & Macaroni & Cheese for dinner. While it probably isn't the best choice for healthy dining, it sure was good!

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment