Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Nantucket, Day 7

Clamming never happened - it rained all day. During one of the short breaks I installed the new magnetic switch on David's table saw. While it is done & it worked, I'm not proud of the work. The new switch has non standard holes & threads for the connectors. I did have one plastic one in the tool box that fit, but I had to do lots of modifications to get both the motor & power connections. As I said, it works, and that is the most important, at least for Dave.

We spent the rest of the day reading. Current book Jeffery Deaver's The Kill Room, a Lincoln Rhyme book. I've read a bunch of them, and this one is one I missed, so I'm reading in between books. Not as much fun when you know who survives, but I still enjoy the series.

Dinner was left over spaghetti & salad.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment