Thursday, July 10, 2014

Susan Creek Campground, OR, Day 3

Susan Falls
Thursday, July 10, 2014, Susan Creek Campground, OR, Day 3 - 0 miles, 12,380.6 For the Trip

Can you do less than I did yesterday? Yup! I spent the day reading, except for a brief period where my neighbor stopped by. I believe he was off his Lithium - I never heard anyone talk so fast about so many things. I finally had to retreat into the trailer to get rid of him. So far he hasn't come back.

No photographs, although it was tempting to set up for hummingbird photos. There are 4-5 of them that fight over the feeder even though the campground host in the next site (not the talkative individual) has 3 or 4 feeders set up. I'll use one of the images from Susan Falls for todays post.

The campground is pretty near full. While a few leave each day they are replaced fairly quickly. About half & half tent campers & RVs.

Dinner will be spaghetti & meatballs.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment