Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 3

Wednesday, July 16, 2014, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 3 - 0 miles, 12,524.9 For the Trip

Didn't do much today other than set up the Easy Up & make a quick run to the grocery store for milk & vegetables. I bought side panels for the Easy Up hoping to make it more usable in the rain. While we don't have any rain, I wanted to try attaching the panels to see how they worked. The first problem is when you raise the top of the Easy Up, the legs spread out - they are no longer exactly perpendicular to the ground. That presents a problem for the side panels since they attach to the legs and are not tapered. So, I pulled the stakes, made the legs perpendicular, and tried the panels. They attach with Velcro at the top & use a zipper to go from panel to panel. I only put two on (I have 3). I was hoping it would provide enough shade so you could see the laptop screen outside for my nighttime photography workshop, however unless you are looking straight at it, it still is too bright to see images.

Other than that I walked around the campground - there are more fiberglass trailers arriving all the time even though registration for the rally doesn't start until tomorrow. No photographs today.

Dinner will be soft tacos.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment