Saturday, July 12, 2014

Laverne County Campground, OR, Day 2

The Creek Behind the Campground

Saturday, July 12, 2014, Laverne County Campground, OR, Day 2 - 0 miles, 12,488.2 For the Trip

Well, I don't know if this page will get posted today - while I seem to be able to download web pages (although very slowly) uploads are not happening. While the Pantech MHS291LVW shows a 4G LTE data connection, the signal level is a weak -110db, so that is probably the problem.

By the way, I added up the total trailer mileage, and in the little over 3 years I've owned it, it has been towed 51,545.8 miles. Still holding up well!

In any case, not a lot to post. I drove to the bar & grill for an omelet breakfast; not bad & an excellent homemade biscuit. I also walked down to the stream that runs along the campground & took a few photos of the riffles and small cascades. Not quite waterfalls, but close. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

My neighbors have been offering food almost continuously; I think they feel sorry for a single person. In any case, I didn't have anything defrosted for dinner, so I took them up on a cheeseburger. Very good, cooked over a wood fire with all the fixings. One of the rare times since Arizona & Superstition Mountain that I had a home cooked meal that I didn't make myself!

I'll try to post again later, but no luck after a bunch of tries this afternoon. Well, I don't know what happens at 6:00PM, but the photos posted with no problem, so I'll try the page.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment