Thursday, July 31, 2014

O'Neill City Park, O'Neill, NB

A Short Stop at Badlands National Park
Thursday, July 31, 2014, O'Neill City Park, O'Neill, NB - 249.1 miles, 14,540.7 For the Trip

I got a reasonably early start (leaving the campground around 8:30) after a nice sourdough pancake breakfast. I stopped in the park for a photograph that included the trailer, headed for a short drive on I 90, then south on US 83 to US 20. Unless I discover something I want to see, I'll follow US 20 across most of the US on the trip home.

I did lose an hour crossing into the central time zone & stopped for the day in O'Neill, Nebraska. They have a great city park that has free camping for 3 days, complete with 30 or 50 amp electric, water, and showers. After three days it is $10.00 per night. What a deal. A campsite photo at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Since I stopped for a late lunch, a fillet of fish at McDonalds, dinner will probably be cheese & crackers.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment