Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 6 & Day 3 of the Oregon Gathering

The Oregon Gathering Group Photo
Saturday, July 19, 2014, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 6 - 0 miles, 12,524.9 For the Trip


I shot the group photo this morning at 9:00, and had a scare. Got back to the trailer and no photographs on the card, however the deleted & formatted over images from last night were still on the card. I'm not sure what happened, but I used my RescuePRO software to get today's images off the card. I hope the card is toast, rather than the camera. In any case, the photos are back.

There is one more on today's LakeshoreImages page (and the Oregon Gathering Page 2) as well as links to the full sized JPGs. There are two because while I prefer the perpendicular shot, the sun was right behind the seating, so there is quite a bit of flair. The second image taken from the side is not as well composed, but cleaner. While the full sized JPGs will take awhile to download on a slow internet connection, they are large enough that I can read some of the name-tags.

I reformatted the card, set the camera to save images to both cards, and shot a bunch of photos that all ended up on both cards. Who knows what is going on. I hate to have an intermittent problem - you don't know when it is going to show up again. Since the images showed up fine when the camera LCD screen was used to review them, so I don't have any good way to check if it is working in the field. Grrr...

I added a couple of photos from the Pot Luck, the Awards, and the "Give-Aways" at today's LakeshoreImages page  and many more on the Oregon Gathering Page 2. The camera worked fine on both cards, so I'm hoping it was a one time formatting problem.

More Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment