Monday, July 7, 2014

Joseph H. Stewart Campground, OR, Day 2

An Osprey

Monday, July 7, 2014, Joseph H. Stewart Campground, OR, Day 2 - 0 miles, 12,283.2 For the Trip

This may actually get posted from the campground. For some reason, today's photos uploaded from here, s-l-o-w-l-y, but they did. A few bird pictures - a Starling & hummingbird here at the campground, and a couple of photos of an Osprey by the fish hatchery. Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

I was hoping to take a couple of photos of them processing fish at he hatchery, but the room they usually do it in was empty, although plenty of salmon in the storage troughs.

After the hatchery stop I continued to Sandy Cove to the grocery store & picked up some supplies. Too bad it is not next week - they had 18oz blueberry packages for $4.99, but I'm not sure they will keep until a week from Saturday (I'm making a pie or two for the Oregon Gathering).

It is hot! 104°F in the propane storage area (I keep my outside thermometer there). When it hit 94°F in the trailer I gave up on the fan & fired up the air conditioner. I'd prefer to sit outside, but not when it is this warm.

Dinner will be a grilled chicken breast sandwich.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment