Sunday, February 2, 2014

La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 28

Sunday, February 2, 2014, La Paz County Park, AZ, Day 28 - 0 miles 4,878.8 For the Trip

Another day without any photographs. Last night was cool at 41°F, but not the coldest of the trip. It only warmed up to the low 60's today - generally cooler weather is predicted for the early part of the week, with warming next weekend. I did laundry, defrosted the refrigerator, and bought the last of the supplies for the rest of the week. I also packed up the hummingbird feeder, which really annoyed a couple of hummingbirds!

Dinner was a frozen pizza (well, it wasn't frozen when I are it!)

By the way, while I haven't been adding non towing mileage in the page heading since I'm trying to only post towing miles, I did keep track - over the month I've been here at La Paz, I've driven 500 miles.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment