Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Day at Valley of Fire

Today's Photo - An Interesting Cloud Over the Campground at Sunset














My plan for today was to go to Overton & find a fast enough Verizon connection that would allow uploading my Lakeshore Images pages. Since they have quite a few images, the slow campground connection just won't work. That worked as long as I was parked outside the barber shop. Since I was also planning to get a haircut it was a great location. The only problem is they were booked for the day so I'm scheduled with Debbie at 10:00AM tomorrow. Should be interesting since no one has cut my hair except Peggy in Syracuse for the last 30 years!

I did take a photo of an interesting cloud that formed during the sunset last night. We even got a few drops of rain; not enough to wet the ground, but hey, we're in a desert. I also stopped at Elephant Rock and took a couple of photos from the back side that are posted at the Lakeshore Images trip page. Unfortunately, it won't be available until I get back to the barber shop to upload it!

Till then -

No comments:

Post a Comment