Wednesday, February 21, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 129

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - Gilbert Ray County Park, Tucson, AZ, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 3,925.8 Miles for the trip 

After my walk & breakfast I stopped off at the office to let them know I dented their new electrical box cover. It was below my mirror view & I tapped it with the trailer bumper. Hopefully, all I'll owe them is for a new cover. Most of the electrical boxes have large rocks in front of them; mine had one that my bumper cleared.

After that I headed into Tucson for my new "Z" lenses (a f:2.8 24-70mm & a f:2.8 70-200mm). While the adapter works with my older lenses, it is easier to change them with lenses with the right base. On the way back I stopped at Walgreens for my prescriptions. 

After lunch I sat outside & read. Current book is Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson. While the sun was hot, the wind & the 67°F air temperature kept it cool. I kept moving between the sun & shade for most of the afternoon. I did take a couple of photos with the new 24-70 lens:

Verdin

Costa's Hummingbird

Eventually, I got tired of switching between the sun & shade & headed into the trailer. 

Dinner was a Saffron Road Chicken Tikka Masala bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment