Wednesday, February 14, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 122

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - SARA Rodeo Grounds, Lake Havasu City, AZ, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 3,541.2 Miles for the trip 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Another warm day that started out cool. It was 45°F during my morning walk but felt much warmer due to the sun. I did a loop around the park, then came back to the trailer for breakfast. Did my usual forum & journal reading, then sat outside in the sun in my shaded chair for a bit.

Around noon I moved the trailer 5' forward. That gives us a bit more room at the wall for watching the fireworks. Tried to use my rake to dump some of the dried horse droppings over the wall, but the wind was in the wrong direction - I'd be wearing more than I could toss.

More reading after lunch - finished The Last Emperox, and started Janet Evanovich's Dirty Thirty. I got a call from my daughter Karin wishing me a happy valentine's day. Around 4:30 I mad a trip to Paula's Oliver with the pie, a chair & table for the pot luck.

The pot luck was great, although not one of my best pies. The Bashe's crust wasn't anywhere as good as homemade or Pillsbury.

Not the most exciting night for fireworks, but all that was scheduled was demos and there weren't all that many of them. 


Dinner was the pot luck.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment