Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 51, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 2

An interesting day. I have had a lower back ache for the last couple of weeks, so I headed to the La Paz Medical Center here in Quartzsite. They suggested that I go to Parker & the urgent care facility at the hospital since they didn't have the test equipment I might need. So, I arrived around 10:30AM. The initial "log in" took 5 minutes, but I didn't get out of the facility around 4:00. They determined that I'm probably having a muscle spasm & prescribed a muscle relaxer.

The two main drug stores in Parker are a CVS & Walmart. Since I'm registered with CVS, I decided that would be the best place. It was a zoo! I finally got my prescription at 6:00. The people waiting with me said that Walmart wasn't any better. Evidently, both stores are geared to the summer crowd & the large number of winter snowbirds overwhelms them.

I made a quick stop in the Safeway next to the CVS to pick up a sandwich to eat on the way home - the last meal I ate was breakfast.

So, dinner was a dry turkey & Havarti cheese sandwich eaten on the road back to Quartzsite.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment