Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 174, Saturday, April 22, 2017, Townsend KOA, Day 4

The Group Photo
Saturday, April 22, 2017, Townsend KOA, Day 4, 0 miles, 7,599.1 Miles For the Trip

It rained off & on overnight, but did hold off long enough for me to cook my enchilada dinner. By morning it stopped, and I walked around the campground for a round of photos. After that it was time to make the second blueberry pie. There were a few drops of light rain, but no wind, so cooking under the awning went OK. A few more photos, and it was time for the pot luck dinner. One good thing about site 70 - it is only a few steps to the pavilion. Makes carrying two pies, my tray eating utensils, drink & camera a bit easier!

As usual, plenty to eat with lots of variety. I even got a piece of one of my pies!

After most finished eating we took a couple of group photos. If you want a full size version, check the rally page. A few minutes after the group photo the rain came down.

Dinner was, of course, the pot luck. Right now (at 7:00) I'm listening to Prairie Home Companion & a fairly constant rain on the roof.

Until tomorrow -

1 comment: