Tuesday, January 26, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 69,

Tuesday, January 26, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 69, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

After breakfast I did my usual blog & forum reading, then spent a little time checking out an electrical problem with a neighbor's RV. It amazes me what the manufacturers do when wiring RVs. There must be a hidden thermal auto reset circuit breaker on the left side of the RV's lights, which are also wired to the bathroom lights & strangely enough, the furnace (which is on the right side). In any case, we couldn't find the breaker, so tomorrow we will try to run a new feed. Unfortunately, he will have to go without heat tonight.

That was about it for the day. I did a bit of reading, but while it was warm enough to sit outside (around 65°F) but the wind made it uncomfortable even in the sun. I'm hoping it will calm down over the next couple of days.

Dinner was a pork chop, snap peas & Knoor's Mexican Rice (I'll stick to their broccoli & chicken).

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment