Friday, January 22, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 65

Friday, January 22, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 65, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

It was a bit cooler than usual this morning so I stopped at a food truck across from K&B Tool for coffee rather than walking all the was to the 76 gas station. On the way back I picked up a remote control plastic blow up LED light. Got it back to the trailer & after charging, the remote didn't work. I took it back to the booth & they exchanged it for another & it works. Why one would need a remote, I don't know, but I have one.

I didn't do much else for the day. I did make a run for a box if firewood in case we decide to make a fire tonight.

Dinner was a Bubba Burger & chips.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment