Sunday, January 17, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 60

Sunday, January 17, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 60, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

Another beautiful day at Quartzsite with temperatures in the low 70's this afternoon. I made another trip over to the Big Tent to see what I missed yesterday because of the crowds. Far fewer people today so you could stop & look at the stuff in the various booths. Still not much I was interested in, but I did pick up a blow up LED light & a 6" ball that has a solar & battery powered color dissolving LED inside. I was planning to build one from scratch but this one was less expensive than the parts would have been to make my own, and I keep forgetting that I no longer have an electronics shop!

I spent most of the day sitting out enjoying the sun & reading. I did call my brother to wish him a happy birthday - he was hauling in firewood since his house on Nantucket Island was at 62°F and cooling. I didn't rub Quartzsite in too much...

I'm not sure what dinner will be. I had a pretty good tri tip sandwich at the Montana BBQ booth outside the tent. Paid with a credit card & got a "What did you thing of the experience" email via some place called 2016 Square, Inc. 2016 Square must have some kind of deal with Mastercard since I didn't give the Montana BBQ my email address. I get enough junk mail that I don't need more!

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment