Monday, January 25, 2016

La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 68

It is Thinning Out
Monday, January 25, 2016, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 68, 0 Miles, 4,046.3 Miles for the Trip

Laundry (and shower) day. Very busy. While lots of RVs have left the area, I guess some are doing laundry before they drive home. I had to wait for both washing machines & a dryer. Still, it is good to get it done. There are a couple of more Casitas in the campground, although both are on the other side near US 95. Two of the large class A RVs that blocked my view of the mountains in my previous spot have left, but I don't think I'll move. I don't need to dump, and hope that I can wait until it is time to move to Dome Rock. That would be pushing it, but I'll try. While it looks like there are still quite a few RVs here at La Posa West, many have left. I can even see Glenda's Casita from my site.

One good thing - the 5th wheel parked a little ways from us left today. He had the loudest generator I've ever listened to. I don't know what kind it was, but it was bright orange and loud!

Dinner was easy - I was feeling lazy, so it was Chicken Fried Steak at Sweet Darlene's. Must have been contagious since as I was leaving I saw two other fiberglass trailer owners there for dinner.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment