Sunday, September 28, 2014

Twin Grove Campground, Pine Grove, PA, Day 4

House For Sale?
Sunday, September 29, 2014, Twin Grove Campground, Pine Grove, PA, Day 4, 0 Miles Today, 674.5 For the Trip.

I didn't take any photos today, so I used one of an abandoned building on the way to the campground that I took a couple of days ago.  While I wish the orange plastic mesh wasn't part of the picture, I love the color and texture of the wood.

My friends Don & Anne hung around the campsite most of the day, packing up their tent after the dew dried.  They spent yesterday afternoon looking at all the different sizes of Escapes, and concluded that I should buy a truck & a new 5.0TA, then give them my 17B.  I'm not at all sure that is a viable plan!

We had breakfast at the campground restaurant, then watched most of the trailers from the rally leave; one 5.0TA is still hanging out with me until tomorrow.  Other than that we sat around talking & having a good time chasing away the stink bugs.  If you are not familiar with where they got their name, slap one (you will only do it once!)

I had a couple of leaving trailers donate firewood, so I felt obligated to build a fire.  Have to admit it is more fun with a group sitting around it than just by yourself, but still OK.

Dinner was simple - a ham sandwich on a roll along with some chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment