Friday, September 19, 2014

Sheshequin Campground, Trout Run, PA

Site 35, Sheshequin Campground, Trout Run, PA
Friday, September19, 2014, Sheshequin Campground, Trout Run, PA, 53.5 Miles Today, 393 For the Trip

A short drive to Trout Run today.  I'm not sure why I picked the campground; it is certainly my style with large, open sites & a laid back attitude, however at $35.00 per night, I'm not sure it is worth it. No AT&T coverage, and weak Verizon 3G (with the amplifier).  The campground does have free WiFi that works well.  I'm in site 35, along a small stream, with water & electric.  One problem - the showers (and flush bathrooms) are across the road in another section of the campground; there is an outhouse on this side of the road.  A long walk or short drive to the showers.  Sure am glad my gut has settled down!

Other than driving to the campground, I didn't do much of anything today.  It was a nice warm day (in the mid 60's) so I did get some outside sitting & reading.  No photos other than the campsite one pictured above.

Dinner was a Johnsonville Griller, which I thought was beef, but was a pork hamburger.  While it had built in bacon & cheese, I didn't think much of them.  Unfortunately, I still have 5 more...

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment