Tuesday, October 17, 2023

2023 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 2

 Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - Twin Grove RV Resort, Pine Grove, PA - 158.8 Miles, 292.1Miles for the trip

The last night for awhile sleeping in a house (at least one that isn't on wheels). I didn't include a site photo since it was raining & I've posted many of my trailer parked at the Guido's house on past trips. If you really want to see one, here is a link to last year's stop. 

Since we didn't have all that far to go, we got late start, most of the drive on I 81, and arrived at Twin Grove RV Resort around 2:30. The sites are back in on gravel, almost level side to side but I did have to unhook to get the tongue low enough to level front to back. Full hookups for $52.00 plus a $10.00 reservation fee for a total of $62.00 per night.

Me in Site 10

The Guidos in Site 8

Dinner was at the Diner - a classic diner located at the I 81 exit at Suedburg Road. I had fish & chips.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment