Friday, May 18, 2018

Day 4, Chocorua KOA , Chocorua, NH & the Spring Fling

Jerry, The Rally Host Grilling Chicken
Day 4, Chocorua KOA , Chocorua, NH - 0 miles, 406.9 for the trip.

I slept in this morning, mostly because I didn't turn on the electric heater last night and it was down to 58°F in the trailer at 7:00AM. It was cool most of the day, although lots of sun. I did some reading, both on the computer & a book on the Kindle. I finished the current one (Red Hope by John Dreese) and started a real hardcover book (Bermuda Schwartz by Bob Morris). I've read a couple of Morris' books and enjoy them; found it at the campground library.

We all headed to the pavilion around 2:00 for the campground one pot cooking demonstration and recipe trading. A little later it was time for the pot luck dinner. Jerry (the rally host) grilled a pile of chicken thighs, and, with the usual sides to pass, there was plenty of great food for all. After the dinner there was a raffle. While I didn't win anything, Guido won a radio I tried to give him earlier. The donations from Escape Trailer Industries were appreciated by many.

Dinner was the pot luck. More photos at the update to the Spring Fling page.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment