Saturday, January 21, 2017

Day 83, Saturday, January 21, 2017, La Posa West, Quartzsite AZ, Day 26

The Big Tent Show
Saturday, January 21, 2017, La Posa West, Quartzsite AZ, Day 26, 0 Miles, 3,991.7 Miles For the Trip

Enough rain overnight to make puddles, but not fill the washes. It cleared enough to walk to the 76 gas station for coffee around 8:45 this morning. Lots of traffic turning into the parking areas for the Big Tent Show which opens today.

After breakfast I did my usual blog & forum reading, then headed over to the show. Not much different from last year; a few new vendors and a few missing, but other than that about the same. Around half the booths were RV related, with the rest the typical state fair type of cooking, beauty products & many miracle cure & "rest your tired feet & body" booths.

I got more than my daily walking miles by going up & down all the aisles in the tent, as well as a pass around the outsides. I used my iPhone to take a photo in one of the less packed sections of the center aisle.

After picking up a couple of data sheets on generators, and a $5.00 bag for my 9'X12 'mat, I headed back to the trailer. I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting & talking with Linda & Dave. The rest of the crew went to Parker & the Desert Bar for the afternoon. It was tempting, but I've been twice, and will be driving to Parker again on Monday, so I passed up the trip.

Dinner was a turkey burger, the rest of the beans, and a couple of Cape Cod Waffle potato chips.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment