Sunday, August 12, 2012

Turquoise Lake, CO

Turquoise Lake at Night

Sunday, August 21 - Leadville, CO - 14.5 Miles Today, 12,572.7 For the Trip

After the race was almost ended I headed back to the campground, with a pork chop & scalloped potatos, thanks to Anne. Cooked them up for dinner - it was great. I read a bit, talked about the race with my camping neighbors, then shot a couple of sunset photos.

After that it was time to relax until dark. The skies were fairly clear, so I wanted to try for some night sky images. I took a couple, however the sky wasn't as clear as I would have liked so I had to use a failry high ISO which added to the grain (alright, it is actually noise- I'm an old film photographer!). In any case, they were fun to do. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment: