Friday, April 19, 2019

Day 258, Friday, April 19, 2019 - Greenbelt Park, MD, Day 2

Valerie & Zoe Doing Easter Eggs (And Smiling For the Camera)
Friday, April 19, 2019 - Greenbelt Park, MD, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 11,316.7 Miles for the Trip

After a walk around D loop, I spent the morning reading, sitting outside under the clouds. At least the rain held off until well after I got to Karin's.

At Karin's, we colored Easter eggs, I showed the girls how to tell a hard boiled egg from a raw egg by spinning it, then watched Zoe & Karin built a candy store out of Tinkertoys.

We went bowling later in the day at the White Oak Lanes. The first time I tried Duck Pin bowling; very different, in fact on the first try I fell down.

I eventually developed a technique for the smaller & lighter ball, and still did my usual lousy score, but it was fun.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was half a really lousy cheese pizza the the bowling lane.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment