Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Day 256, Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - Lake Anne State Park, VA, Day 2

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - Lake Anne State Park, VA, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 11,217.6 Miles for the Trip

A warm day, with the temperature hitting the mid 80's. After my morning walk around the campground, I spent most of the rest of the day reading, sitting under the awning. A light breeze was nice. After my afternoon eye drops I headed for the showers. As I mentioned yesterday, only 2 of the 4 are operational, and those barely. The hot water wasn't. Barely lukewarm, with bursts of cold. Made for a quick shower. Because of the absence of a shower curtain, a wet floor in the drying area.

Dinner was the other NY strip steak & mashed potatoes, and like the one a couple of weeks ago, tough. I do miss the great meat from the Roadrunner Market in Quartzsite.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment