Saturday, March 2, 2019

Day 210, Saturday, March 2, 2019 - Gilbert Ray Campground, Tucson, AZ, Day 7

Saturday, March 2, 2019 - Gilbert Ray Campground, Tucson, AZ, Day 7 - 0 Miles, 8,523.4 Miles for the Trip

A warm, but cloudy and windy day. I did sit out for a bit, but even though it was up to 76°F, the wind, without sun, made it too cool to be comfortable, at least in a "T" shirt & shorts.

I took a long walk to the campground entrance to drop off a bag of recyclables (the only bin is at the entrance). Only problem? The bin was gone. It was still a nice walk.

The rest of the day was spent reading, both forums, blogs, and finishing my current book Gary Jennings' Aztec. I thought I'd already read it, but looking at my books read database, I read both sequels, but never the original.

I packed up my ground cloth, the hummingbird feeder (much to the disgust of the hummingbirds) and took down the weather station since I'm leaving in the morning.

Dinner was a chicken patty and the rest of the asparagus.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment