Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Day 75, Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - Woodson Bridge RV Park, Corning, CA, Day 2

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - Woodson Bridge RV Park, Corning, CA, Day 2, 0 Miles, 1,765.7 Towing Miles For the Trip

Domestic day - I did laundry, which took 4 hours because someone was using all 4 washers & didn't come back to empty them for 2 hours, apologized, then did the same with the dryers! Anyhow, the wash is done. Also made the bed, another project.

A beautiful day, although it did cool off last night - since I didn't set up the electric heater or turn on the furnace, the trailer was down to 56°F by morning. It warmed up quickly, and I spent most of the day sitting outside reading. I had a turkey sandwich for lunch, so dinner was just cheese & crackers.

Until Tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. Your journeys always give me insight to the life on the road, sleep in your mobile home on wheels.

    ReplyDelete