Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Day 60, Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - Silver Falls State Park, Sublimity, OR, Day 3

Middle North Falls
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - Silver Falls State Park, Sublimity, OR, Day 3, 0 Miles, 1,302.9 Towing Miles For the Trip

After breakfast I decided to do part of the Waterfalls Trail. It would be better to wait until a cloudy day since bright sun makes the highlights burn out, but if we get a cloudy day, I can always go back. I took a few waterfall photos. Far less water going over them than the last time I was here (April, 2014). I'll include a couple of the images from then to show the difference. More photos at toady's LakeshoreImages page.

I guess this points out that waterfalls are more interesting in the Spring when they usually have a bit more water in them!

After finishing the hike, I headed to Salem. OR to pick up my new Key Bank Credit Card, a couple of prescriptions, and, since a Trader Joe's was next to Rite Aid, some snacks.

Dinner was a pork tenderloin sandwich. That's the problem with a whole pork tenderloin. It is fine for a family meal, but for one, it lasts forever - I still have enough left for another meal!

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment